Thursday, January 8, 2009

Warm up this Cccc...cold January


What better way to warm up, than with a healthy, comforting bowl of soup.

I received a crock pot for Christmas and am excited to use it to create wonderful, healthy meals for me and my family instead of the standard "meat and potato recipes" we all tend to associate with the crock pot. This January, my New Years Resolution is to maintain a healthy lifestyle and hopefully my children will see how easy it can be and follow in my footsteps. I am a firm believer in teaching with actions, not words.

I found this recipe for Vegetarian Lentil Soup that is easy to make and warms you from the inside out! Put in together in the morning before work and it will be ready for your family when the work ans school day is over!

Enjoy!!!


No comments: